Drop Bolt Bracket Buy Online
One of the leading distributors of home and safe lock systems, Guardall Locks offers a wide range of drop bolt brackets. Made with industry grade materials, these door accessories will keep your home safe against potential harm at all costs.
Electric Dropbolt Locks are popular locks that are compatible with virtually all access control systems, but without additional brackets. Most models are available in failsafe and fail-security modes. When installed, these are mounted fully concealed to provide enhanced aesthetic appearance.
Browse our high-end electronic drop bolt bracket collection to get your home round-the-clock security it needs for as long as possible.
EB-180 Drop Bolt Slimline
Engineered with a cylindrical coil of wire also known as solenoid, this bolt provides a secure locking alternative for any single or double-action door. This product includes door position monitoring and adjustable electronic locking delay.
The EB-180 is a failsafe drop bolt bracket. It is made with round-ended stainless steel face plate, along with an anti-tamper design. It’s extremely valuable for door position monitoring, variable re-lock delay, mortice installation, and low holding current during operation.
- Input voltage: 12-24Vdc ±10%
- Rated 3A @ 30Vdc
- Activating current 900mA @ 12Vdc
- Re-lock delay settings: 0s, 3s, 6s, 9s
- Humidity: 0~95% non-condensing
- Holding current 300mA @ 12Vdc
- Operating temp: -10°C to 45°C
- Monitoring contacts: SPDT (COM, NO, NC)
- Bolt diameter 15.5mm
- Bolt throw 16.5mm
EB-262 Bolt for Double Action Doors
EB-262 is specially made for double acting doors. Alternatively, it also can be mounted in in-swinging or out-swinging doors. This bolt’s main selling point is its unique intelligent logical circuit design, which keeps the bolt retracted when the door is unlocked on a strike plate or until the door completely closed. This smart design promotes high security and prevents the chance of faulty locking problem normally caused the incorrect door positioning.
The lock is equipped with reed detecting function, which automatically disconnects after the bolt protruded due to the security reason. It’s also geared with vandal resistant circuit design, which prevents dysfunction of the electric dropbolt lock caused by manually breaking up of the connection between the reed and the sensor magnet.
- Fail-Safe Version (Power to Lock)
- Power Input: 12 V DC
- Voltage Tolerance: 10%
- Current Draw: Pull in: 0.9A, Holding: 0.3A@12V DC at temperature 20 degrees Celsius
- Magnetic bolt status output (SPDT rated 3A@30VDC) indicates bolt locked or unlocked status
- Operating Temperature: -10~+45
- Humidity: 0~95% non-condensing
- Lock’s surface Temperature (when the power is on): current temperature +20
- Tested to 500000 cycles
- Built-in logical circuitry
- Autolock Time Delay: 0, 3 ,6 ,9 seconds
- Face Plate Material: Stainless steel
- Weight Approx.: 1.2 Kg
ML-200SLD Drop Bolt with Sensor
The ML-200SLD is an electric bolt with lock and door status sensor. It’s a round plate type, which makes it practically easy to make appropriate installation holes.
- Suitable for double swing door
- Fail-safe : Locked when energized
- Sensor: Lock and door status sensor
- Built-in voltage spike suppressor
- Face Plate Material : Aluminum
- Cover Plate: Stainless steel
- Use jumper to select auto-lock time delay (0 , 2.5 , 5 seconds)
- Voltage: 12VDC or 24VDC (option)
- Current Draw : Pull-in : 1A / 12VDC
- Holding: 0.3A / 12VDC
- Weight: 0.9KG
Not finding what you’re looking for? For assistance on your purchase, call us at (08) 9227 6969 for WA or (02) 9756 5959 for NSW.